Transfer case question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94GMCK1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a diagram that would show me the location of this part ( Dorman 4WD Switch - 600-502)...Truck is a 94 GMC w/ 5.7 liter...

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about what does it do? Or what are you doing? Nobody has Dorman numbers memorized. But we systems and operations. We fix problems. What do you need help with?
Start with , Year, make, model, eng or trans if applicable.

94GMCK1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about what does it do? Or what are you doing? Nobody has Dorman numbers memorized. But we systems and operations. We fix problems. What do you need help with?
(I'm looking for a diagram that would show me the location of this part ( Dorman 4WD Switch - 600-502)...Truck is a 94 GMC w/ 5.7 liter...)

Well it's a 94 GMC... Says it's w/5.7 liter... It's a 4wd Switch...An this post in the thread titled Transfer Case questions... The Dorman # is just a reference if someone wanted to google it... Here is a picture...Only asking if anyone has a diagram that would show location...

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(I'm looking for a diagram that would show me the location of this part ( Dorman 4WD Switch - 600-502)...Truck is a 94 GMC w/ 5.7 liter...)

Well it's a 94 GMC... Says it's w/5.7 liter... It's a 4wd Switch...An this post in the thread titled Transfer Case questions... The Dorman # is just a reference if someone wanted to google it... Here is a picture...Only asking if anyone has a diagram that would show location...
The transfer case switch?
You must be registered for see images attach

On the transfer case.

94GMCK1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The transfer case switch?
You must be registered for see images attach

On the transfer case.
Yup.... Location on the T/C ? Or is there only switch like this on there ?...This is the Dorman switch I got.... Part # 600-502.... 3 terminal plug...

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    switch.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1