Suburban rollpan with hide a hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nowukno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any body have any specs or photos?? Thinking about going this route. My Suburban has the rear 42 gal. Gas Tank

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Have you ever seen one? Can't recall that I have. I'd imagine the tank would be in the way, but I could be wrong. Do keep in mind for a roll pan on a Suburban, you chop the rear frame rails off since they extend all the way to the bumper; Suburbans don't have brackets bolted to the frame rails like a pickup does (other than the "outrigger" brackets to the corners of the bumper.)

Richard

nowukno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever seen one? Can't recall that I have. I'd imagine the tank would be in the way, but I could be wrong. Do keep in mind for a roll pan on a Suburban, you chop the rear frame rails off since they extend all the way to the bumper; Suburbans don't have brackets bolted to the frame rails like a pickup does (other than the "outrigger" brackets to the corners of the bumper.)

Richard
Yes ,I have seen Suburbans with rollpans towing boats ,jet skis and trailers but could never figure out the hitch ,and yes, Im aware of the rear frame rails, Tahoes also have that issue, I'll just have to figure it out, thanks for your reply, appreciate it.