Power Seat Switch Bezel Source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt87

Reaction score
Found some working 99 Escalade power seat bases at the local pick n pull. Bolt right up to my 92 Yukon seats. My driver's side was a factory power seat, now the passenger one will be as well. Wiring looks straightforward, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of a source for these bezels. My original driver's one is broken and I need to source one for my passenger seat now. Otherwise I'll have to make my own or keep hunting. Part number on the bezel is 20618898.
You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it similar to any other auto models ? Many items were used in other GM family brands. A way to start would be GMpartsGiant.com when search the part under what it came from , the part description usually has a note " this part was also used on ....." That's an easy way to have a broader amount of targets for sources.

CorvairGeek

Reaction score
The radius at the corners throws me off, but very similar to 70's-80s GM passenger cars that did not have controls on the doors.
You must be registered for see images attach

CorvairGeek

Reaction score
Here is the proper name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_171613_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_171613_Chrome.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 6

matt87

Reaction score
That would probably work! I'll be looking at all the older GM cars now at the pick n pull. Thank you both!

Interesting note, the seat controls from the Escalade used the same switch as the old Yukon. The bezel was just different due to the Escalade having heated seats and inflatable lumbar.