my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ok... some strange pics for a good question... I have been contemplating these colors for quite a while.. First pic will be of a phone, its a pearl white with a metallic red and i really like how the colors go together.. Would it look good on my truck if it were two toned white bottom and red top.. Next is a color that i have the code for, and originally wanted to paint the truck this color solid.. or even as a top color and a platinum pearl white bottom?
You must be registered for see images attach

...looks better in person...

and the green..
You must be registered for see images attach

Any thought or opinions on these?

Why do i have a strange feeling ima end up blue.............

Reaction score
Time flies.. I wanted a step side back then, and couldn't afford one.. Had an S-10.. I remember the first step side id seen was a maroon color with the fender flair and ground effects kit.. had deep ass aluminum hurricane rims with low profile tires.. and about a 4/6 drop.. dark tint, couldn't see in it.. It was (for the time) bad as hell.. And now several years later i find this project that some poor air force dude had to sell.. Finally have a damn step side :)
Do you remember this guy Jason? http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...ks/277072-sale-98-rcsb-ga-street-project.html