my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That would be some funny snit! Wonder how many people would catch that... Ive seen in a mag where a guy angled all his handles, even on the gate..lol

Reaction score
Would Home Depot carry push lock fittings by chance? I just went thru and dry fit my valves and stuff, and realized.. I dont have a fitting for the tank to a tank pressure gauge, nor the fitting for the gauge :( Or maybe a 1/4 female to 1/4 line (Gauge) and possibly a 3/8 male to 1/4 line(tank)? Idunno...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My local Home depot, doesn't carry any push lock's at all, but you never know about your's. I love getting to the end of the plumbing and being short a fitting or 2, I've been there.

Reaction score
I have the push locks only on the gauges...Idunno what they are called, but the brass fittings that you have a collar and nut that slides over the hose onto the fitting? Thats what everything else is... I hope they have something that will work out...lol... guess ill find out tomorrow. :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you mean compression fitting's, the type that have a ferrule and a nut that you tighten down on the hose, if that is what you mean then yes they have those. I thought you meant PTC's.

Reaction score
lol, yep those are it :) those are what all my fittings are.. except the gauge ones.. wanted to match the other gauges with the push connects, but if compression is what they have.. so be it, better than ordering some and waiting...:shrug:

**EDIT** Gotta love a good brain fart.. I could not think of the word compression for crap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juniorr08