my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's my personal favorite, 68 with a big back window, I had a 68 chevy and a 69 GMC, both shortbed's, but they were both regular cab's and that just won't work with 2 kid's, so that's why I have the crew and the 2DR now.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I hear you there, that's why we have the burb for the family ride, at least it's kinda like a truck.

Reaction score
My wife dont want a burb, she had a nice one.. She likes the damn mini vans :doublepuke:

Of all things that could happen at random, BOTH of my door poppers have went missing. They are the billet ones that a bolt and spring hold in from the back.. Guess they vibrated loose and ran away together lol... :nono:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok man the suff I use is Harvey's ptfe paste, and it's about the consistency of toothpaste, also it never harden's and like I already mentioned it can be put in to service imeadiately.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like the pipe dope we used..... I still like the lock tight stuff better, but it seems to have worked like a champ

Reaction score
Thanks bro! Now ive gotta see if anyone here carries it... Now ive gotta order more damn door poppers lol.. and use loctit on them for sure!