my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What the heck color would that be??? lol.. I just mixed a quart of green primer with a 1/3 of white.. cant remember the brand, but its an under hood paint that can be mixed as hood/trunk paint -primer- primer sealer... i mixed it between the sealer and the paint specs to last a good while :)

Yeah I am not sure, but I bet you could find a close match, it kind of reminds me a the Duplicolor engine paint torqueNteal, I don't know if you have ever seen it.

Reaction score
Yeah I am not sure, but I bet you could find a close match, it kind of reminds me a the Duplicolor engine paint torqueNteal, I don't know if you have ever seen it.

Its fkn with me...lol.. I wanted just a Green truck.. then White w/ Green top.. now im starting to doubt those..lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its fkn with me...lol.. I wanted just a Green truck.. then White w/ Green top.. now im starting to doubt those..lol

Man I hear you, hey at least you don't have all your material's and gallon of color setting waiting, and hoping you can afford to paint it.

Reaction score
True...Ima paint mine myself.. I know id never afford a shop doin it..lol And idunno what happened to the build, but i like what he had going on with the bumper!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah your lucky that you know how, I wish I did, but I am just hoping to be able to afford it this year, because I want to drive it again so bad, it's been 5 year's now.

Reaction score
Oh damn man, i didn't know all that.. It will be fkn awesome to see it driven down the road! You need to post a vid of it when that day comes! :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will make vid for sure, and yeah I've been saving money for year's trying to finish it, it's just taking a long time. Luckily I do have patience, and I am positive about the project and it's going to be finished.