my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I found some that resemble yours for 350 on C.L. but i dont think they are the rite lug pattern.. :( I like the way they fit, i may just do some 18s with some side wall.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I found some that resemble yours for 350 on C.L. but i dont think they are the rite lug pattern.. :( I like the way they fit, i may just do some 18s with some side wall.

where they dual bolt pattern? Mine are Platinum Warlords, 5x5 and i THINK 5x5.5

Reaction score
yep they are dual pattern, but he said they were on an Explorer and a Mazda B2300 before that.. I searched the sizes and they are both smaller. And im guessing that they are the two patterns the rims have :(

Reaction score
What the heck color would that be??? lol.. I just mixed a quart of green primer with a 1/3 of white.. cant remember the brand, but its an under hood paint that can be mixed as hood/trunk paint -primer- primer sealer... i mixed it between the sealer and the paint specs to last a good while :)