my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to hear to hear you drove it down the road, man I love the sound of the frame draggin down the road it's really addicting too.

Reaction score
It was fun, even for five feet..lol I need to bring the camera to work with me and take a pic aired out at a gas station (<<so i can get more air)lol..

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll have to take a few pictures of the frame/bag job I just got done. 1 1/4" thick in spots, custom built farming for a wheel lift and proper semi air bags. 21" of travel in the bags!!!! every seen a 1ton lift the front a 1/2 ton 2.5-3 ft in the air? Thing is nuts. Its my brothers truck, and dodge never intended for the back end to have that much beef

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have to take a few pictures of the frame/bag job I just got done. 1 1/4" thick in spots, custom built farming for a wheel lift and proper semi air bags. 21" of travel in the bags!!!! every seen a 1ton lift the front a 1/2 ton 2.5-3 ft in the air? Thing is nuts. Its my brothers truck, and dodge never intended for the back end to have that much beef

Yeah let's see it!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
next time its in the shop, I'll crawl under and snap pics. For some unknown reason we didnt take any while doing it.

/threadjacking