my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thanks Draggen95.. And Sully, i get tempted to do that..lol

Some minor progress today, not much really.. I did some of the tank member so i could see if it will lay without problems..

You must be registered for see images attach

I will tie it into the frame better and go ahead and box that portion of the frame some more. Im going to put the shocks back in there factory location. They fit there with no problems when i use the DJM shock hangers.. I tried to drive it down the road cause it looked like it didnt lay much in the yard.. lol... i dragged the hell out the frame on pavement.. didnt make it five feet and i had to back slowly into the drive and air it back up.. Got the neighbors out quick when the heard the horrible damn sound of scraping metal.. It was flat on the ground lol.. about an inch and a half off the ground on the front of the frame.. lol Thats with 26" tires, and no bags up front, sooo i believe (pray to the car gods) it should lay some 20s fine.. So im happy as fk.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
haha nice. good job on the tank crossmember. turrned out good. i gotta get me one of them sand boxes to play in also. it must suck havin sand for your yard.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
your makin good progress though. thats what matters. and it looks good too :waytogo: cant wait to see it layed out

Reaction score
yea, i wanted to run to the house and grab the camera. But i was stuck in middle of the street with all the neighbors looken at me funny..lol

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
that sounds like somethin that would happen to me. one where it would be awesome if not so many people noticed lol.