Key fob ecu flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Previous owner said there was key fob trouble and truck was not starting so they brought the truck to the dealership to get the computer flashed since it was not starting at all. It has a 24/7 security light on when the truck is running I’m not to concerned about this. But I have no interior lights like the dome lights or cargo lights floor lights etc, I have dash lights and ac and radio lights, but I would like to have everything working. Also is there any issues I can run into with the truck being flashed to bypass security system and can this light problem be caused from this.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You could start with , make, model ,year, since we have no idea what have. They all look the same, until you open the doors and hold, there all different.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Security light is on because the passlock system is basically bypassed. Pull the bulb out of the cluster if it bothers you, there's nothing else you can do with that. The cargo and dome lights are ground-switched, make sure your override switch is off and the door buttons on the ends of the dash are in good shape.