Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brdh24

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Greetings all,
17 year old from bama, proud owner of my sexy 98 c2500 Cheyenne. So many things I have left to do with it, can’t wait to share her transformation with y’all. What do y’all think of it? What do y’all think I should do with her?

Attachments

• 0847E14D-E6BD-4FB2-B529-97BE0C000EA3.jpeg
    0847E14D-E6BD-4FB2-B529-97BE0C000EA3.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 915AF74F-F0DD-4528-B702-1046D6CADF19.jpeg
    915AF74F-F0DD-4528-B702-1046D6CADF19.jpeg
    606.6 KB · Views: 3

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta Canada.
Nice looking truck. I'd say for now, just drive it. See what gremlins pop up. Fix them. Do all.yhe maintenance needed. All your fluids, brakes belts, hoses, basic tune up stuff. Basically live with her, feel her out, she will quickly tell you what's up and what need attention.
And THEN after it's all safety and mechanically sound, start planning.

Is it a street beast or cruiser?
Hunting rig?
You like lifted or lowered?
Is what's under the hood tickling your fancy?
How much are you willing to spend on it?

Once you have those questions answered, we will be more than willing to help you spend your money!!! Lol

And it's nice seeing another youngster rocking the best trucks ever!! Whoop whoop!!

HawkDsl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great Rig. Ideas? - Wheels and tires, and convert the single head lights to composite/dual head lights. I'd stick with the black grill, and maybe a front bumper upgrade. Those things alone with dramatically change the rig. From then on, it all depends on how far down the money hole you want to go :)

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day mate from way down south in New Zealand, it's great to see more of you young fellas getting into these trucks. Take your time and sort out any reliability issues then make a plan for how you want it to progress. Most importantly spend time driving and enjoying it.