I finally bought another 80's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ando069

Reaction score
And after starring at my work for an hour.... it back down one wheel left for the 4/2 drop... and im now feeling like i'll do another 1" all the way around... i think that would be max drop without a c-notch... that i dont want to do... but i think its a huge improovenent..

Attachments

• 20240608_153932.jpg
    20240608_153932.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 3

Ando069

Reaction score
My biggest issue was soooo dumb the old cotter pins wer jammed so far thru and rusty i couldnt grab or poke... i followed what someone said on this forumn... and after breaking off as close to the ball joint threads as i could i just impacted the nut and they came right off... i spent an hour trying clean and poke them out... i did have to drill out the cotter pin in the ball joint only on bottom... another awesome lesson learned here on this forum... thanks guys for following along and for the help.

After three surgeries it feels good to get out and wrench!! I just need to take breaks often... lime the o e i took at the pizza shop today...