headlight problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kooperd

Reaction score
im having trouble with my new led head lights i bought a few months ago. when I tried to put them in everything was going good I took out everything for the led parking lights because I got a set, and the old headlights aren't led. So I put my new passanger side one in and it worked. When I put my driver side one in neither worked, and when its just the dirver side it doesn't work either. the truck already has a four high mod in it and my new headlights do too so im wondering if thats the problem or if anyone else knew what else it could be if they've had similar problems. and heres the link for the headlights I got. movotor headlghts amazon

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im having trouble with my new led head lights i bought a few months ago. when I tried to put them in everything was going good I took out everything for the led parking lights because I got a set, and the old headlights aren't led. So I put my new passanger side one in and it worked. When I put my driver side one in neither worked, and when its just the dirver side it doesn't work either. the truck already has a four high mod in it and my new headlights do too so im wondering if thats the problem or if anyone else knew what else it could be if they've had similar problems. and heres the link for the headlights I got. movotor headlghts amazon
I would try without the high beam mod. LEDs have electronics to drive LEDs and you don't know how its internally wired to do that. They might be using the same driver and just switching on more LEDs when the high beam gets power, or you might just have one bad light. Let me know how they work out, I need brighter lights after installing a Hella Black Magic bar for a high beam.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are your led head lights a standard bulb number like 9006, 9005, H13, etc. ? If they are standard bulb attachment , they have locating notch, only fit one way. And unless you switched the polarity during the mod . Are getting power to the same headlight sockets color wires with headlight switch on? And did everything work normally before plugging in led lights.