Factory radio, cassette, & CDM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They worked when pulled out of my 94 in 2012. $100 for all. I don’t use online payment methods so it’ll have to be local pickup (or meet at a reasonable distance) or mail money order & I ship to you.

You must be registered for see images attach

Keeper

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was in my truck and working (even if the belt in the cassette player is bad, which it probably is by now) I'd stick a cassette aux input adapter in there and rock on. :)

Richard

a whaaaat? I live under a rock I guess. The little door to my cassette player hasn't opened in decades but I just gotta try this with my little mp3

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
a whaaaat? I live under a rock I guess. The little door to my cassette player hasn't opened in decades but I just gotta try this with my little mp3
Yes, a rock! I ran one of those (still have it, somewhere) back in.. 2005? was driving some old F-word wrecker that had a cassette player, so I grabbed one of those adapters for it. When they first came out, it was so you could plug your Sony Discman, or CD Walkman, or whatever it was.. CD player into the cassette. :)

Richard