Door trim wuestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvanHahn96

Reaction score
Hi all,

Working on restoring the doors on my 88 3500. I can find most everything I need, but no luck finding the trim pieces that hug the glass. Not sure what the right term is, but it’s the inner and outer trim pieces on the door, as the glass slides down into the door. What I have is very weathered and worn, while I have the doors broken down, would really like to replace these pieces.

LMC truck has been great for nearly everything else I have needed, but I didn’t see anything there like I need.

Thx.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

Working on restoring the doors on my 88 3500. I can find most everything I need, but no luck finding the trim pieces that hug the glass. Not sure what the right term is, but it’s the inner and outer trim pieces on the door, as the glass slides down into the door. What I have is very weathered and worn, while I have the doors broken down, would really like to replace these pieces.

LMC truck has been great for nearly everything else I have needed, but I didn’t see anything there like I need.

Thx.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/17369207474...KHw_eyw5SXdz5YGvQei2pK2nc0ne7f0saAnjHEALw_wcB

Something like this?

EvanHahn96

Reaction score
Yes, exactly like that. I don’t use eBay, so didn’t think to look there. Just surprised for all the stuff LMC has, they don’t have that.

Thank you!! Will have to go the eBay route this time!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These kits just a couple months ago were selling for about $30.00. WTF?

LMC is still reasonable:

Last edited: