Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobra

Reaction score
So I bought a 96 Yukon 5.7 4 door not too long ago. When I bought it, none of the power windows work along with the speakers in all of the doors. I have already checked both fuse boxes and none of them were blown and verified current in all of them with a volt meter. Since the front windows were stuck halfway down, I went ahead and tested if the the window motors were bad by manually powering them up with a drill battery and a few wires through the harness, but turns out they were working good. So I went ahead and tested the harness on all the doors to make sure it was getting power and ground and sure enough they were. All the switches for the windows and main switch for the driver front door are new and was also tested in my father in law’s obs suburban. The only thing that works out of all the switches is the mirror adjustment, that’s it. I’m totally lost, if anyone has any input, Id gladly appreciate it.