Confirmed brake bleeding scan tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would guess they mean no heavy-duty (semi/tractor) type trucks, buses, etc. Hard to say for sure though.
Ill say the same thing. Most use a different connector. The ones that use an OBD 2 are pinned differently than regular.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would guess they mean no heavy-duty (semi/tractor) type trucks, buses, etc. Hard to say for sure though.
Ill say the same thing. Most use a different connector. The ones that use an OBD 2 are pinned differently than regular.
I can see that. Remember, it also says:
“will be have delays” So English doesn’t seem their first language.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny thing, I just went out to WCJr to take a few pics for the vacuum canister thread, and I finally realized I have an aluminum RWAL. I had to redo the rear brakes when I got it running, but I never had to fix anything with the master cylinder, and all the time I've been under the hood I've ignored the master cylinder. I thought I had non-ABS brakes. Now I'm more curious what it takes to bleed an aluminum RWAL. I have nothing on the spreadsheet for that so far.