blow through bass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man thats a sexy truck! im not a fan of mtx subs but that thing loooked good all over! as far as systems go around here...i have always been the loudest around town, which most people saw as overboard. my first truck ended up with 3 2005 15 inch L7s in high school with rockford amps, all done up by me. and i had a grand cheeroky last year with 2 15 inch L7s i think they were the 08 model with a hifonics amp. and my system beater this summer was a caviler with 2 12 inch L7s in a massive box also with hifonics. i love my L7s what can i say. when put in the right box they are the loudest lower budget sub IMO i have yet to hear a 15 RE but i heard two tens that were pretty impressive. never heard an FI though. i buy everything through the place i used to tint windows at, the owner gets everything wholsale price so L7s normaly run me like 210 brand new with warrenty. i always just love to have somthing i dont care about to just pound the **** out of thats unexpecting, system sleeper? lol setting off car alarms ratteling windows i used to just love it. ending up next to some Dbag in traffic that thinks hes slammin and just drown his **** out like its nothing hahaha that was always going on, and of coarse their buddys have to hang out the window like WTF do you have! lol its all good fun, but i do think there is a limit. like if you have an suv with one of two seats in it....your overboard! if your truck bed has less space then a truck...your overboard! lol i like my systems but yeah some people are a little out there. honestly one L7 is quite enough IMO. weather its a 12 or a 15 its going to slam. anymore i dont see a reason to have anything louder that one of those things.

sanitarium

Reaction score
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board
Look for users
95-1500
Team-Bassick Alpine
teamnemesis-dj
they have 88-98's with blowthrus, I really liked 95-1500's idea of using the back glass as the blow thru instead of chopping up sheetmetal. there are many many others that have done it on these trucks too.
you forgot MY blowthrough on there. AKA how to fit 2 18's in a single cab truck. 152 db, still building the truck up!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been thinking of going this route on my truck We were talking about it at the shop and Im thinking about 4 12s. After the hole is cut I would go with a accordion boot like the type you see on camper shells to cab windows. I really think Im going to do it

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont cut the bed for 1 15. Cut the bed for 3 18s.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
blow-throughs are cool.... but i cant see doing it to my truck. it seems like a waste, but i am a guy that uses my bed to haul stuff.. if you dont use your bed, or can deal with losing that foot to 1.5 feet of bed space, then go for it.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im probly going to do it down the road. but im going to keep it simple and not insane bass. i like my interior not falling apart lol.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Use a diamond plate tool box for the bed side, It looks innocent enough....

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thought about it. i picked up a fiberglass cover for 25 bucks today! i always find good deals, i dont know how or why lol.