Big Thanks to all of you, especially L31MaxExpress!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillacmak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been fighting a tune and reading through posts trying to get this 97 K2500 (350cid 4L80e) suburban to act right. I bought it with a lot of issues including completely junk exhaust. Anyways, you all have helped me chase down so many issues recently with all your existing posts that I am down to just one for now, and my tune is effective. Thank you so much for all you have put into this forum.

CumminsFever

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish there were other platforms that had such great forums available. I have a 2nd gen dodge with a cummins. What's out there for them? Numerous forums with nut swingers that have no common sense.
This is the most helpful and decent forum I've ever seen. Forums like this will keep the gmt400 platform alive. Glad you got your ride figured out.
I hardly ever have to ask questions. My truck is giving the usual issues, and all I gotta do is search, I find answers. I too say thank you to/for this forum!