Animated Tail Lights from Oksiwalux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i posted in another tail light thread about some oksiwalux tail lights... custom tail light options thread

well - my new tail lights came in today and i absolutely LOVE them!!!

the fit is pretty good - they are a little 'shallower' than stock, but not enough to bug me. they function flawlessly and they look absolutely amazing!!

i'm not sure if the videos will "preview", so you might have to click the link.... oksiwalux tail lights

it shows the initial animation at start up, the turn signal and the brake

the cool thing was that they were willing to ship the lights to canada for only an extra $10 (which isn't an option on their webpage). there was a duty charge of $26 and the actual cost of the tail lights is not cheap - but they are worth every penny in my opinion

apparently i am the first person in canada to get these - so that's kinda cool!

for anyone interested in getting these, here is the link: https://oksiwa.com/products/oksiwal...suburban-sierra-tahoe-yukon?sscid=71k8_5xg0a&

**just to be clear - i have no affiliation with oksiwalux, i paid full pop for these and i get no kick backs for this post - i just wanted to share this becuz i think the lights look awesome!