ABS delete questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

circusfreak

Reaction score
I have been lurking on the forums for hours now trying to find an answer to my specific question. If I'm already asking a simular question to some threads, please post the link lol.
I'd like to delete my ABS system for my 1999 5.7 vortec tahoe. Front disk/Rear drums (JB5, non hydroboost if this matters)
My question is: is there someone who has made a comprehensive list of parts for this project?
I've seen many posts of 1988-1995 models, which I've read are a little different than my 1999. And the ones 1996+ ones have the NBS swap master cylinder in theirs so it's no help either.
I would like a kit for the simplicity of it but I doubt it exists. I'm 100% okay with bending my own lines and flaring them for this install as well as buying any tools for the install. I just need specifics on what's best to buy. I know I'll need lines, a ¿proportion/combination valve?, possibly some residual pressure valves and maybe some t-fittings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the salvage yard an got the lines off a 94 or older truck, from the master, to prop valve, the valve an then both front hard lines an the rear line down to the junction at the base of the firewall. It all bolted in to my truck, the front lines required a bit of tweaking at the hose end but it was nothing major. Just spray some brake clean in them an blow them out before you install.