98 C3500 mirror switch blank cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scupper

Reaction score
I have a 98 dually with the stainless steel tow mirrors that mount on the door. There are no electronics going to them. Is there a blank cover for the mirror switch? I am missing my mirror switch at the moment and I am curious to see what others with factory tow mirrors have in that spot. Thanks.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Pretty sure the 95-up trucks that came without power mirrors had a window switch panel without the cutout for the mirror switch. I could be wrong there, fuzzy memory and -most- of those trucks that were optioned with power windows and locks, also came with power mirrors.

I used to have a 1995 3500HD with the big tow mirrors and surprisingly PW/PL but sadly I don't have any interior pics to reference for confirmation.

Richard

Scupper

Reaction score
Pretty sure the 95-up trucks that came without power mirrors had a window switch panel without the cutout for the mirror switch. I could be wrong there, fuzzy memory and -most- of those trucks that were optioned with power windows and locks, also came with power mirrors.

I used to have a 1995 3500HD with the big tow mirrors and surprisingly PW/PL but sadly I don't have any interior pics to reference for confirmation.

Richard
I think you are right. Looked up some videos of the 3500HDs of the same year and they have the bezel with no mirror switch hole.