88-94 interior in a 4-Door Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSthebest

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done an 88-94 interior swap in a 4-Door Tahoe or Yukon? From my understanding these trucks started to be manufactured in 1995 when the interior changed. I think that would be really cool, if done correctly. Just a thought!

OBSthebest

Reaction score
I put a 94 dash and wheel in my 97 Sierra, it's a trip lol. Basically rewired the entire truck in the process tho.
Bad ass! Now that I think of it, you would never get the rear door inner panels right for an 88-94 full interior swap. Bummer!

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Well I'm still rocking the 97 door panels mostly because finding ANY 88-94 panels in decent shape is near impossible in my area. The 97 panels work fine with the 94 dash, just had to extend the dome light buttons to make contact.

OBSthebest

Reaction score
Well I'm still rocking the 97 door panels mostly because finding ANY 88-94 panels in decent shape is near impossible in my area. The 97 panels work fine with the 94 dash, just had to extend the dome light buttons to make contact.
Nice! Yeah, I would imagine having to extend it just a little to get it to push fully in to shut the dome lights off. Great thread and awesome truck you have there!