55 chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim Horgan

Reaction score
I have a1955 Chevy with a 99 vortex 350 and a tune port injection it has an ls computer in it with a 460 le in it a Chevy s10 zr2 rear end disc breaks all the way around tubular a arms triangulated 4 link and adjustable coils. I just bought a twin turbo complete set up to make it a Calloway sledge hammer plus 42 pound injectors don’t need more power just want it for the looks but the lowest boost it will do is 8 psi will my car handle it

tim Horgan

Reaction score
I have a1955 Chevy with a 99 vortex 350 and a tune port injection it has an ls computer in it with a 460 le in it a Chevy s10 zr2 rear end disc breaks all the way around tubular a arms triangulated 4 link and adjustable coils. I just bought a twin turbo complete set up to make it a Calloway sledge hammer plus 42 pound injectors don’t need more power just want it for the looks but the lowest boost it will do is 8 psi will my car handle it my son is a Gm tuner and already said we will need to adjust the fuel curve and fuel pressure a thing else