4wd light on dash and buttons all lit. 99 burb k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99k1500burban

Reaction score
Hey guys 99 suburban 5.7 k1500 118k miles. I've owned the truck for about 4 month and have driven it about 2 or 3k miles. LOVE my truck. However after driving it to work (about 25 miles) I parked it and everything went great. Fast forward 11 hours later started the truck to go home and the service 4 wheel drive light was on the dash. I have replaced the buttons for 4wd because the lights hardly ever worked. after replacing the buttons I also unplugged the battery for about an hour. Now I have lights on all the buttons lit up and the service 4wd light on the dash is still there. Any diagnosing tricks or leads you can give me would be very appreciated. Also this is my first time posting on the forum and if i put this in the wrong spot, I'm sorry.

Attachments

• button lights all on.jpg
    button lights all on.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 4

99k1500burban

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have the old yank stick in the bottom, but for now I just grabbed a few extra modules from the junkyard.