3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there was some sort of front end work done (besides ball joints) at one time. The tie rod boots have MOOG embossed on them. It is coming apart fairly decently. Fighting with the upper shock nut right now. Peep the rust on the ground. Even for a clean IL truck there is still tons of flakes and scaling falling off.

You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re gonna be glad you took the brakes off of that spindle. :Big Laugh: That unit is heavy and cumbersome

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t mean to perpetuate the project creep, but I’d keep an eye on the brake lines too.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Orpedcrow good eye. I had been shuffling it around here and there. It’s out of the way for now. I am doing new brake lines up front too but don’t need one rupturing on me.

Spring and spindle are out. Now to get the ball joints out and then remove the control arms. Once those are out I’m going to put that Rustoleum on all the hard to reach places.