1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine adjusted themselves? Not sure why you're having adjustment issues. I ran mine out until they kissed and it still sucked. Backed up a bunch and it was a little better. Took it out for a camping trip and that did the tricky. It's a longer pedal than my 1500 with JB7 master/calipers and HB, but that's understandable as it has larger calipers and wheel cylinders.
My guess is they were just to far out to work properly? I set them up mostly how the manual said but I probably didn't run them out far enough to start with to center them an then back off. I haven't driven it yet but I did back up a bunch trying to get them to adjust last week. All that is new an lubricated so it should work very well I'd think.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sooooo... excuse my ignorance. I just don't pay much attention to anything built this century. What seats/console are those? That's a proper sized console for a big truck.
GMT900 seats and center; apparently it's possible to mount that flip up center console in a GMT400 with a 60/40 but it's tight.
I've explored it, halfway tempted to try