1998 Chevy Silverado K1500 5.7 need instrument cluster pin out diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi, I've tried searching for an hour in these threads and can't find it. I thought I saw it before. Does anyone have a 1998 Chevy Silverado K1500 4wd 5.7 auto transmission instrument cluster "plug" wiring harness diagram? So I know what wires go to what gauges and lights please.
Someone broke into my truck. Remove my instrument cluster And took the plug and then CUT the freekin plug off that the clust plugs/pushes into..... I'm just going to wire in some aftermarket gauges and lights. If someone can please help me so I know which wires go to what. I'd be saved. Thank you

Reaction score
Reaction score
Says 1997 but 1998 is the same.

You must be registered for see images

Pin 26 is not shown, but is ground sink for the security indicator light from the PassLock module as shown here: https://www.ak49bwl.com/other/wires/1999Escalade/Passlock.pdf
I realize I may be the dumbest person on here....
But is there any possible way someone could simplify it for me by saying what color wire goes to what on the cluster? Like,
White wire - left blinker indicator
Blue wire - high beam indicator
Green wire - right blinker indicator
ECT - ECT
ECT - ECT

I can't follow the diagram. And I know people will say, take it to a shop.
I was in a hit and run motorcycle wreck (never found jerk who hit me)
Now I'm trying to do best I can with paralyzed leg, paralyzed vocal chords and many other problems. Living on disability doesn't leave any money for my vehicle. I was an automotive technician for over 20 years.... I can't explain it... I can do the wiring. I just need it explained simpler. If someone would please take the time. It would be so very helpful......
Thank you