1996 on its way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I've really come to appreciate the blue interior on these trucks over the years. When they are clean, they just seem super inviting.

Like someone else said, you don't have to do everything at once. I'd concentrate on the interior first (which it seems you are) and get it clean. Maybe look for a newer leather wrapped steering wheel at a junkyard and then LED swap all of the interior lights. I feel that cleans up the look and gives it a modern feeling.

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
I have switched from interior work to mechanical items. While driving I can hear exhaust rattles and when driving an audible clanking sound can be heard. Upon further inspection I found the passenger side shock absorber is missing a bushing at the control arm so new shocks it is!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
The lovely exhaust rattle is from a cheap Flowmaster muffler copy that has come apart inside and the Inlet is cracked. Time to replace that muffler and crappy tailpipes lol

Chevyman1969

Reaction score
I took a trip to the local pic a part. The decision to NOT purchase new shocks to replace my right front that has a dry rotted bushing was made due to me preparing to lower the suspension to avoid doing the same job twice.
As I was cruising the yard I found a 1500 that had been lowered HUGE rear notch that was destroyed due to being rear ended the front was already missing the drop spindles but they did not take the shocks and the happened to be Belltech nitro drop shocks so I grabbed them for a whopping 35.00 I believe I saved some money in the long run to bad the flip kit was already taken aswell.........