Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in that Featherlight bumper. I was looking at these a few days ago. and weight savings numbers vs a stock bumper? mounting tips ect. would be awesome too.
Ya, for sure! I'll weigh things up and let ya know. It's at least 60 days to get things from Featherlite, and I finally pulled the trigger on the 26th of last month. So, it's gonna be at least another 6 weeks, but I will pass on that information. I'm trying to do anything I can to shave weight off the front of the ol pig! A teammate of mine just bought the "Yoshi" truck from Texas, and he's got that thing down to 2700 lbs. I'm shooting for 3k while shaving most of that off the front 50%. Fingers crossed, and we will see! Hahaha

Cheezebandit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, for sure! I'll weigh things up and let ya know. It's at least 60 days to get things from Featherlite, and I finally pulled the trigger on the 26th of last month. So, it's gonna be at least another 6 weeks, but I will pass on that information. I'm trying to do anything I can to shave weight off the front of the ol pig! A teammate of mine just bought the "Yoshi" truck from Texas, and he's got that thing down to 2700 lbs. I'm shooting for 3k while shaving most of that off the front 50%. Fingers crossed, and we will see! Hahaha
2700 is respectable for sure. 3k would still be amazing.