Free to me GMC 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can buy permethrin and treat your clothes yourself. In the Air Force we actually got issued permethrin to treat our uniforms. It works.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ANQVYU/
Interesting, all I was issued is a hard time lol.
I replaced one of those mounts eons ago, probably got it off of Rockauto? Used 3M adhesive from Advance Auto to install, been working like a champ. Someone locked themself out and shoved them self through the side window to regain access to their vehicular and snapped an ear off in doing so.
Any idea what they are called? I can’t seem to find them when searching for window mounts
Sure it does, but the clothing made from permethrin-impregnated cloth lasts for 70 washings which is longer than my outdoor clothes last. I don't have to wait until I'm getting bit again to then treat my entire summer wardrobe over and over again. I just don't have to deal with it at all. My lower legs have changed skin color due to all the deet and permethrin spraying I've done in the past (ruined my inner driver's door panel also from rubbing my outer calf on it. Turned the plastic into a brown bubbly mess).

Plus, my main project this year is less projects. :)
Huh, never imagined they had stuff with it already in it. Gonna have to look for this, I wonder if they make Crye G3s with it.